Is my boyfriend cheating?

He leaves and is gone for days or weeks but stays in contact and tells me he misses me. He gets defensive when I ask him stuff. We haven't had sex in two months. He says it's because he's not working, I'm pregnant, he doesn't like it here, and he hasn't been on the mood lately.

Well, there certainly is distance he creates between the two of you.

Whether or not the reason is from his cheating on you is impossible to tell based only on the information here provided.

You could open a general discussion about the lack of closeness you feel.   Maybe he'll be more responsive to talk about emotions than about specific actions he's done or not done.

Mostly, entitle yourself to the quality relationship you'd like to have.  

Your discomfort and distress are valid and there's no good reason to live with conditions which keep these moods in place, forever.

Give yourself time to plan your next move, especially since having a baby will add to each of your responsibilities.

You didn't write how long the problem you describe has continued.

One possible outcome if its been a short time, is he will resolve whatever currently drives his withdrawn behaviors from you.

Your life, your outcome.

Trust yourself to know when the time is right to stay or to go.