I found drugs in my moms drawer—what should I do?

She's my stepmom. I'm pretty sure she's illegally buying the drugs and hiding them from my dad.

Are the drugs themselves illegal or the method of her purchasing them?

How do you know the facts of what you write here?

Also are you sure your stepmom is buying or hiding them for her own use and not on behalf of your father?

If you’d like to lovingly make your father aware of your findings then be clear on these answers since most likely he’ll want to know this information.

If the drugs are illegal and in his house then he is just as liable for arrest as the stepmom.

I’m sure from this perspective at least, he’d appreciate your telling him of your findings.

I would suggest having a conversation with your dad and then having a conversation as a family with your stepmom.  Usually there are other signs of use that can often be missed.  Be aware of behavior changes and mood swings.  Be supportive and ready to listen often times individuals suffering from addiction will deny use until they are ready for help.