How do I forgive myself for past mistakes?

Audrey ONeal
Audrey ONeal
Bi-lingual Psychotherapist and HeartMath Certified Practitioner

Just like when you were in school, mistakes are opportunities to learn and refine ourselves. Someone wise once said, mistakes are our teachers. None of us are  perfect, and we all make mistakes at one time or another. Don't be hard on yourself, and find a way to practice self-acceptance. Fallibility is part of being human.

If it is so, then know your intentions were good and you wouldn't deliberately cause harm.

Learn whatever lessons are possible from your mistakes.   This is the best way to ensure you won't repeat the same ones.