How do I deal with depression?

After my aunt passed away, I feel like I'm a different person. I don't talk to my friends really.

The information above is intended as general information...  (more)The information above is intended as general information based on minimal information, and does not constitute health care advice. This information does not constitute communication with a counselor/therapist nor does it create a therapist-client relationship nor any of the privileges that relationship may provide. If you are currently feeling suicidal or are in crisis, call 911 or proceed to your local emergency room. A significant death does change us. How could it not? When someone close to you dies, it leaves you with questions and wondering about many different issues related to life and death. Not only are there many books on the topic (which might be of a help for you) but there are therapists who specialize in grief and bereavement issues as well as organizations that have bereavement groups. You might want to check out the website for the National Hospice & Palliative Care Organization as well as any houses of worship in your community. You can generally find one that offers a support group.

Submit your own question

More Answers