How can I stop overthinking and getting upset easily?

When I think of things people put me through in the past, I get upset all over again and take it out on everyone. I'll be mad for nothing at all and have a attitude with everyone for no reason.

You're definitely not mad at "nothing".

I agree with your point about not emitting your upset about internal matters onto people who have nothing to do with what bothers you.

Your internal stressors are real, otherwise you wouldn't feel the way you describe.

Take time to understand what bothers you about past situations and leave open the amount of time you will need to feel finished with examining these topics.

The more thoroughly you understand yourself, the less likely you will be to bring past stressors into current relationships.