How can I handle my boyfriend being reported missing?

I have been holding myself for nearly a month. I can not bear it. He is isolated from everybody, and I want to help, but I cannot find him.

If you mean he has been reported to police as missing, then this is different than him deciding to make himself unavailable to you and others.

If the police cannot find him, then there is a level of risk or secrecy to his whereabouts beyond someone simply shutting themselves off temporarily from others.

The best you can do is self-comfort from the surprise and possibly shock of his behavior.

From your description, whether or not he reappears is up to him returning or up to police skill to locate him.

This is beyond the ordinary abilities of average everyday people, even those who are involved relationship wise with someone.