How can I fix my trust issues with my wife?

I’m always questioning her about things such as who she is texting and talking to on the phone, why she is always on social media, checking her phone records, and going through her phone. I do this knowing that I have never found any reason for her to be cheating, and I have no reason to.

Understand the reasons you feel mistrustful.  Even though you aren't finding evidence of cheating, your weak sense of faith in your wife's behavior is worth examining bc trust is fundamental to a good relationship.

It is possible you don't have faith in yourself to accurately tell whether someone is telling you the truth or whether you are interpreting evidence accurately.

Anyone who has themselves had their trust severely violated will feel uneasy to naively trust what is on face value.

The work requires observing your own confidence in gradually feeling safe that what someone tells you is true, is actually true.

Examine as much evidence as needed of whether what the other person tells you they're doing, does in fact take place.

When the facts line up and show you no reason to be fearful, then you will be one step closer to trusting yourself to trust someone else.