How can I deal with depression stemming from chronic pain?

I have a severe back problem. I've had 3 major and several minor operations, but I'm still in constant pain. How can I deal with the depression from this chronic pain?

Dr. Timothy Paul
Dr. Timothy Paul
'man'; Online - "Natural Health Consultant and Coach"
Chronic pain at the back likely results from a few areas:

L4-L5 kidney zone, most likely (lower back);
Bone spurs, fused discs, and slipped discs, caused by connective tissue weakness, and calcium deposits used to neutralize highly acidic areas...

The 'depression' will evaporate when the chronic pain is drained out, through natural means;
Pharmaceutical means will simply extend the pain and cause it to deepen over time, not solving the problem;
Remember, medical doctors suppress, natural doctors cure...
If you are currently feeling suicidal or are in crisis, call...  (more)If you are currently feeling suicidal or are in crisis, call 911 or proceed to your local emergency room. All written by 'i': 'man'; is [My] Property;

Maybe if you started to address questions of an inner nature of what changed in your life as a result of the back problem.

To know your limitations and the areas of your life which they affect, will greatly contribute to stronger self-knowledge within you.

Greater awareness and sense of direction very often decreases depression.