How can I get counseling if my primary care physician won't help?

I suffer from adult ADHD, anxiety disorder, and depression. It has been difficult to find a doctor in my area and my primary physician won't help. I am unemployed and overwhelmed. What would you suggest I do?

Dr. Timothy Paul
Dr. Timothy Paul
'man'; Online - "Natural Health Consultant and Coach"
If it is simply counseling that you seek, any number of faith-based outfits are very willing to listen and help out with these sorts of matters, free of charge :)

Online messaging and social media is a secondary option, however this one may come with privacy concerns and consequences;

If it were I, I would attempt to sweet-talk one or two counselors I come across to do a bit of work for folks who can't afford it :)
If you are currently feeling suicidal or are in crisis, call...  (more)If you are currently feeling suicidal or are in crisis, call 911 or proceed to your local emergency room. All written by 'i': 'man'; is [My] Property;

View 2 other answers

More Answers