I just lost my grandpa

I just lost my grandpa and i'm having a rough time with it.

I need some help to deal with the loss, but I don’t think I can pay for counseling. Where Can I get help?

Michele Ramey
Michele Ramey
MRTherapy, LLC- Because Help Is One Of A Kind
I'll help you! Let's work something out! Email me! If I can't help you I will help you with a referral for someone else who might be able to help. 

Or call the back of your insurance card and see if you can get in touch with a community mental health center that helps clients who can't afford normal prices for therapy. Or google a College/University near you that has a therapy or counseling program and they have a clinic on campus. I was the manager of mine and at the time, I had a client only paying $1 per session. They will try to help you as much as they can. Hopefully this helps!
The information above is intended as general information...  (more)The information above is intended as general information based on minimal information, and does not constitute health care advice. This information does not constitute communication with a counselor/therapist nor does it create a therapist-client relationship nor any of the privileges that relationship may provide. If you are currently feeling suicidal or are in crisis, call 911 or proceed to your local emergency room.

View 15 other answers

More Answers