I just lost my grandpa

I just lost my grandpa and i'm having a rough time with it.

I need some help to deal with the loss, but I don’t think I can pay for counseling. Where Can I get help?

Amelia Mora Mars
Amelia Mora Mars
Hi, I'm Amelia. I help overwhelmed, stressed out teen girls and women find peace again.

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. He must have been very special to you and it definitely makes sense that you are having a hard time with it. 

Counseling may be an option if you have a university near you with a graduate marriage and family therapist program. Graduate students provide counseling at a very low cost as part of their traineeship.  Here is an example... http://www.clucounseling.org/.  Another possibility is a support group for bereavement and loss. Many are free. 

I wish you the best towards healing your heart.  

The information above is intended as general information...  (more)The information above is intended as general information based on minimal information, and does not constitute health care advice. This information does not constitute communication with a counselor/therapist nor does it create a therapist-client relationship nor any of the privileges that relationship may provide. If you are currently feeling suicidal or are in crisis, call 911 or proceed to your local emergency room.

View 3 other answers

More Answers