I just lost my grandpa

I just lost my grandpa and i'm having a rough time with it.

I need some help to deal with the loss, but I don’t think I can pay for counseling. Where Can I get help?

Chris Sheehan
Chris Sheehan
Let's build upon your INNER STRENGTH so you can HEAL, GROW, THRIVE, and live a life you love! www.InnerStrengthTherapyLLC.com

Grief can be confusing, and it can be hard to know who to talk to and how you are supposed to feel. It can be helpful to talk to a trusted adult to get support with talking to your family  about your need for counseling at this difficult time. You can find free resources and support online at:



-The Dougy Center at https://www.tdcschoolkit/org/teens

The information above is intended as general information...  (more)The information above is intended as general information based on minimal information, and does not constitute health care advice. This information does not constitute communication with a counselor/therapist nor does it create a therapist-client relationship nor any of the privileges that relationship may provide. If you are currently feeling suicidal or are in crisis, call 911 or proceed to your local emergency room.

View 15 other answers

More Answers