Why does my boyfriend think every some I like means something about our relationship?

Whenever I sing along with a song that I like (even if it's just for the beat and not the lyrics), my boyfriend assumes that the words of the song mean something negative about our realationship.

I don't why he gets so mad and assumes I mean something negative from every song. Now I can't enjoy and sing a song without him thinking I'm trying to give him a hint. He even accuses me of cheating and lying. It's driving me nuts. I love him and would never do such an awful thing ever. How can I get him to understand?

Well, have you told him similar descriptions of your feelings as you just wrote here?

This will give him the same understanding you're allowing us to have here on this site.

Keep in mind that the best, the amount and the number of times you tell your boyfriend some information about you, still means that whether or not he is willing to accept and rely on your information, is in his hands only.

Try to feel satisfied with your own effort to explain yourself.   

Another path to open is to ask your boyfriend his reason to feel insecure about your love for him.  This may open a wider discussion about what he feels he'd like from you so he feels good in the relationship.