What do I do if my 7 year old says she want to kill herself?

My daughter was overly tired and throwing a fit at her grandparent's house. She wanted to come home at midnight and cried screamed said she said she hated her grandma and that she wanted to kill herself!

We also have a new baby in the house i didn't know if this would contribute to this. How should I approach this?

You wrote a very full family context w many directions to examine.

Do you know or can you find out what the grandma and your daughter were doing in the evening of the screaming episode?

Is it possible the grandma abuses your daughter, or tells her scary stories, watches scary movies.  These are only suggestions of some problem between grandma and your daughter.

Also, ask your daughter directly why she wants to kill herself and what' killing herself" means.   Seven year olds don't have a concept of death being a forever condition.  Seven year olds don't have a sense of future meaning besides liking/disliking them.   

Maybe the new baby is a factor.  Do you feel this is a factor?   Trust your intuition to tell you if your daughter is resentful of your new baby.

Even if she is, I doubt a seven year old has the capacity to connect current unhappiness with the intention of a future action, including suicide.