Should I stay with my manipulative husband?

Every day for five years, my husband mentally abused me and said he will change. I have a child with him. I try so hard to stay strong for her, but at this point, I am completely broken. I am holding on to nothing but hope and have been for years. Is there any hope or am I wasting my time?

I think your own awareness will not allow you to continue in a bad relationship.

Be glad something within you is telling you that there are better ways to be treated than how your husband does.

For support and guidance in real time, look up the organizations in your area which help women to leave abusive relationships.

You are not the first or only one and probably not the last woman who wants to leave an abusive partner.  Having guidance particular to you and your situation will help you move through what decisions to make as to how to leave this man.