My family can't stand me

I am the problem. I make my family argue because of me. My mom has even said it. It's constantly like this. I cause problems. I am worthless. I can't stop crying. Sometimes I have to cry myself to sleep. I can't even leave my room because my family can't stand me.

I am so very sorry for how pressured and sad you feel right now.

Definitely all family members have an effect on the other ones.

From what you write, your family members are not considering the effect their negative comments have on you.

Also, keep in mind that each person is responsible for deciding to argue or find a different way to discuss a problem. You are not in control of the other people in your family.

More likely they take the easy way out and blame you for what they don't want to know about themselves.

Stay aware that the family's decision to target you doesn't mean that you are doing something wrong.   Certainly your existence is not wrong, which is the degree to which the unfairness seems to have spread.

What to do about it is read about family systems to see more explanations on how you are being unfairly treated.

Also stay in touch with friends bc these are the people who value and respect you.