My boyfriend feels that I have taken advantage of him

I feel like I took our relationship for granted and he's now to the point that he's giving up.

I have had trouble feeling like I could trust him but he's given me no reason not to trust him. I know my attitude is also a big issue for him. I have a lot of obligations at home so we don't spend a lot of time together.

How can I fix this relationship?

A key factor in a relationship is trust.

I'd start by understanding more about why you feel unable to trust your bf.

Does this have something to do with a bad encounter you had from previous relationships, or with a sibling or parent?

Its also possible you're intuitively sensing you can't trust your bf bc he's not trustworthy.  Sometimes people sense the basic safety items in a relationship before they emerge.

Also, your bf may have similarly suffered broken trust and he gives off a feeling of not welcoming your trust.

Its possible you're feeling his own self-protection about being in a relationship with you.

The best way to open these topics is to actually talk about them together with him.

Whatever the underlying tensions are, talking about them always adds positive feeling and confidence to a relationship.