I'm not comfortable with my girlfriend showing off her body on social media

For some reason I feel very uncomfortable with my girlfriend showing off her body in certain poses on social media. I know she is proud of her body and I respect that, but I dont feel comfortable with her openly showing off her body the way she does.

Anytime I bring it up to her she thinks Im calling her a whore. How can I deal with my girlfriend showing off her body on social media and not hurt her feelings?

Ask her to consider your feelings not only her own defensiveness that she is called a whore by you.

Clearly since you're writing on a site which offers psychological and emotional support and guidance, you do not consider your gf to be a whore.

She may not realize or considered that you are somewhat protective of who sees her body.   

In the end she may not want the privacy over her body which you are encouraging her to have.

At least you will have the satisfaction to know you stated your actual reasons for your request, and did not rely on the ones she imagined you have.