I have voices in my head

They don't go away, and I feel like I'm going crazy. Does that ever stop? Can it be a symptom of medication?

Since you realize that hearing voices in your head is not usual for you, then definitely there is a problematic situation happening within your awareness of who you are.

if you recently started taking a new drug or increased dosage of one you already were taking, and the voices started shortly after, then yes, it is possible medication created your problem.

Start by telling whoever gave you the presecription, about the problem you're having.

"Crazy" has some flexibility as to whether someone is this way or not.

Certainly a very positive sign that you're not crazy, is that you're self-aware of a problem within yourself. And, you're responsible toward yourself and making effort to address this problem.

Crazy people usually don't do responsible behaviors. 

Angie Stones
Angie Stones
The future depends of what you do in the present!

This can certainly be a side effect of some medications. If the voices are so powerful that you can not sleep or they are constantly present, you shouldn't wait any time, but go and see your doctor straight away.