I have a crush on my bestfriend's brother

I really like this guy and I think he likes me back, but his sister is my bestfriend. I'm afraid that if I tell her I have a crush on her brother she would loose it. I once told her I thought her brother was cute and she got really angry. I've gotten to know her brother better lately and I've realized he may actually feel the same way. I don't want to lose her friendship. What do I do?

Do you and the brother to whom you feel attracted, ever see each other or are in surroundings in which the sister/your friend, isn't?

If yes, then this gives you the chance to find out whether you and the brother actually do like each other.

If no, then definitely have a private and direct conversation with your friend about the fact you're attracted to the brother.

Find out the reason your friend becomes angry to hear you like the brother.

Anything is possible from, she'd like to warn you about qualities in her brother which you may not know and if you did, wouldn't like or react negatively.

Or, if protection isn't your friend's reason, then maybe she's fearful to lose your friendship if you start a relationship with the brother.

Friends are people who care about each others' lives.  Let your friendship with this girl work on behalf of each of you!