I feel burned out

I haven't been feeling like myself lately. I've been upset for no reason and feeling anxious. I'm feeling burnt out. What can help me feel better?

There's no such possibility that you're upset for "no reason"!

The reason is not obvious, not that you are feeling upset in response to nothing at all.

What can help you feel better is to be kind and gentle with yourself because this sort of approach will more likely relax your mood and mindset enough for the tension and anxiety you feel, to dissipate somewhat.

Try to understand whether certain situations or interactions remind you or feel similar to ones which distressed you before.

This may be the reason for your anxiety.

It is good news that you know the difference between your usual sense of yourself and that you've been away from this feeling.

Give yourself a little credit for understanding yourself.   Giving credit adds confidence and confidence will help you find the reasons and new ways to handle your anxiety.