How is it that I fear going to sleep?

I just about fall asleep then I can't help but sit up and walk around.

Maybe you are afraid to let go of your problems for a few hours.

Although you didn't write this, usually what keeps people awake or prevents them from falling asleep are worries about certain situations in their lives.

If this describes you then. maybe talk with yourself to convince you that you are entitled to a good night's sleep.

Really we all are and feeling rested from the day and life's tensions will better you to handle whatever the particular matters are.

Also, maybe you will be more enthusiastic to go to bed if you have a comfy mattress and nice pillows!  Make your bed an inviting place because this will tempt you to enjoy relaxing enough to go to sleep!