How do I not be angry all the time?

My roommate is a unapologetic person who doesn't care who she hurts. She never apologizes to me or my family. She made me lose my temper today to the point where I was using swear words in front of my mom and brother.

Must you keep this roommate in your life?

If you've tried speaking with the person about your unhappiness to feel angry "all the time" , the problem has been going on for an extended amount of time and nothing changes, then the next step would be for both of you to part ways.

It is possible each of you triggers the other in very deep and irrational ways on occasion.

If the choice is to tolerate being triggered or to dissolve the relationship, then your decision is which of these two choices is better for you.

Since you already know you don't like to be triggered, parting ways as soon as reasonably possible, seems the choice you prefer.

Either choice is fine.  Let the decision depend on which way makes you feel life is livable and happy!