How can I take my emotional support animal to school?

I have severe anxiety and have tried everything. Everything makes it worst.The only thing that helps is my emotional support animal.

Sorry to read of your suffering.

Is it actually permitted that people are able to take support animals to school?

I see your point of the animal helping you.  I just also see the point that some people have allergies to animal hair or dander, or may feel distracted by an animal in the classroom.

You may end up feeling worse, if when you bring your support animal to school, that it disturbs people or interferes with the routines of the class.

For your anxiety, I suggest some loving kindness toward yourself.  Be patient with yourself and that you have anxiety.  If you're able to accept that some situations create great discomfort for you, maybe you'll tolerate these difficult situation.

Embrace your anxiety as part of you, basically, rather than trying to banish it, which because it actually is part of you, is impossible to achieve.

In a way, I'm suggesting you become your own "support animal".  Love yourself, be kind to yourself, and see if you feel a little less stressed in school.