How can I regain my boyfriend's trust back after being completely dishonest with him about a lot of things?

The eight months I've been dating my boyfriend, I have lied about a lot of things. I slept with a couple guys to get back at my boyfriend for breaking up with me. Now anything I say to him he won't believe, even if I'm being honest. I don't know what else to do at this point. He constantly criticizes me.

Start a conversation with him about your sincere interest to earn back his trust.

Ask him what he expects from you so that he will trust you again.

If you are consciously willing and do try to earn back his trust, and have periodic conversations with him on whether he feels more at ease with trusting you, then after a few months of this, both of you should feel more secure in the relationship.