How can I be able to trust the person I'm dating again after I've been lied to multiple times already by them in the past?

Good question!

The starting point is to directly tell the person you don't trust them, your reason for this and what you feel is necessary in order for the person to regain your trust.

Since the person broke your trust, then this person is the one who must earn it back.

Often, the one who was lied to will like to ask many questions about matters which usually wouldn't even come up.

As long as your dating person is willing to accept their responsibility to earn back your trust, then the person would naturally understand and be willing to answer your questions.

It is not too hard to see that if someone lies, then they are the one who must show themselves to be worthy of being believed again.